Monday, January 5, 2009

I never realized...

I never realized how truely huge Javin was until Rylan came along! I mean, I know weighing in at almost 40 lbs is a huge 2 year old, but I never had anything to compare it to. Now when I change his diaper, I am thinking to myself, man, this is like changing a full blown teenagers diaper! So we are going to be working on the potty training. He is ready for sure, he actually has been for a couple months, but I thought it was bad timing with the new baby coming, but I want to be done changing his diaper. Also, on a potty training note, boys are so hard to potty train! He sits on the potty and goes "pee pee" and half of it ends up on the floor! :)



1 comment:

Lauren Weekley Photography said...

hahahahahahha Javin looks like a GIANT next to Rylan hahahahahahahha :) love you javie!